About Us : About Us
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation started its political work in the Philippines in 1986, a year of crucial importance in the democratic history of this nation. In cooperation with local partners, the Foundation focuses on the following areas:
- Promotion of political reforms
- Promotion of human rights and the rule of law
- Promotion of the free market for economic development
- Promotion of political dialogue between liberal individuals and organizations in the Philippines and beyond
- Promotion of Philippine-German partnership.