Call for Proposal
Creative Design Agency
Call for Proposal:
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization that promotes liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of FNF South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a Creative Design Agency to provide design services for the organization.
The objective of this engagement is to leverage the expertise of the Creative Design Agency to develop visually compelling and impactful designs that align with the brand identity and communication goals of FNF South Asia. The agency will be responsible for creating various design assets for both print and digital media platforms.
- Creatives: Short animations, infographics, web/graphic designs for websites, social media platform designs, e-newsletters, mailers, slides for PowerPoint presentations, PR products/merchandise, etc.
- Adaptations of Creatives: Modification of existing creatives to fit different platforms or audiences.
- HTML-eMailers: HTML files for email.
4. Scope of Work
The scope of work for the Creative Design Agency includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with FNF South Asia to understand the design requirements, target audience, and project objectives.
- Conceptualize and produce creatives and provide alternative proposals with at least three different concepts and designs for each creative.
- Develop a minimum of 20 or the required number of creatives per month (not inclusive of adaptations), including templates of certificates, etc. (for example on Canva) for internal use.
- Adapt existing creatives for all social media channels.
- Submit design proposals within 2 days of receiving the brief.
- Incorporate feedback and revisions provided by FNF South Asia on the same day.
- Provide the final design files in suitable formats, ensuring they are compatible with various platforms and applications.
- Include all necessary assets, such as source files, fonts, and images, along with guidelines for usage and reproduction.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Experience working with international organizations
6. Period of Engagement
January 1, 2024, to December 31, 2026 (subject to annual renewal).
The shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit 3 mini-assignments and the final selection will be done accordingly.
Please send us your proposals (along with the annexure) and expected remuneration/rate per creative for the creatives mentioned in the annexure as well as your hourly/lump sum remuneration for the design projects beyond the scope defined in this TOR by the 30th of November 2023 at email@example.com
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom reserves the right to contract more than one designer and to freely assign creative work to contracted designers. The chosen candidates are not entitled to any minimum number of assignments. Only selected or short-listed candidates will be contacted.