The SixSixFour blog
About the SixSixFour blog
The SixSixFour is a political opinion blog that offers liberal perspectives and analyses on economy, politics, society, and culture in Lebanon. It gives a platform for people from different backgrounds, professions, and expertise to voice their opinions on current events and discuss critical challenges in the country. Through its coverage, the SixSixFour blog hopes to inspire its readers to engage in constructive debate and contribute to a more prosperous Lebanon.
- Ensure your article has a clear focus and message. It should be on-topic and relevant to current events.
- Keep the tone of your writing informative and factual. This is a political opinion blog; which means different opinions and perspectives on current issues are definitely welcome. However, avoid inflammatory language or emotional statements.
- Aim for an article that is between 800-1500 words. Longer articles may be considered if wellstructured and engaging.
- Submit original content that has not been already published elsewhere.
- Attribute and cite any references and sources in your article. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- Proofread for grammar and spelling errors. We reserve the right to edit for clarity, accuracy, and length but the final version will definitely be checked and approved by the contributor prior to publishing.
Call for contributors
FNF Lebanon is happy to invite all interested contributors to reach out to our Project Director Kristof Kleemann (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit their abstracts for a chance to have their article featured on our website. Articles are published on a rolling basis so we encourage you to reach out for inquiries if you would like to share your insights and perspective on a current hot topic in Lebanon.