Terms of Reference
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a Podcast Host from 01st January 2024 till 31st of December 2026, subject to renewal each year on 31st December.
The framework contracts will be concluded for 3 years with one or multiple contractors, subject to renewal i.e., on 31st December each year. The number of work may fluctuate over time in response to the needs of the organization.
Scope of Work:
1. Preparation of the episode, including research of background information, formulation and finalization of questions for speakers, and coordination of the event rundown, which includes questions and answers with the speakers via video conference, telephone, or email communication.
2. Research and identification of relevant speakers in close coordination with FNF.
3. Moderation of the event.
4. Promotion of the event through the Host’s own social media channels.
5. Creation of an executive summary highlighting key points to be delivered within 5 working days after the event.
6. Briefing and review video conference prior to and after the event.
7. Identification and selection of recording studio/equipment in collaboration with the Regional Communication Officer.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
1. Background in Journalism, Communications, Political Science, or other relevant fields.
2. Native-level proficiency in the English language.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with their own professional equipment.
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV, expected remuneration, and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com by 15th November 2023.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom reserves the right to freely assign work to be done by the individual or the firm. The chosen individual or firm is not entitled to any minimum number of work being assigned. Only selected candidates will be contacted.