Terms of Reference
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for an individual, a Public Relations Agency, or a Communications Agency from 01st January 2024 till 31st December 2026.
The framework contracts will be concluded for 3 years subject to renewal i.e., on 31st December each year. The number of work may fluctuate over time in response to the needs of the organization.
- Managing end-to-end production of the podcasts.
- Creating audio bytes.
- Editing audios.
- Creating and adding jingles to the podcast.
- Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Background in podcasting, journalism, or related fields.
- Native-level proficiency in the English language.
- Preference will be given to candidates with their own professional equipment.
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV, expected remuneration, and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com by 30th November 2023.
Only selected candidates/firms will be contacted.