Terms of Reference
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for a photography specialist, individual, or an agency to cover our events and campaigns for the period of 01st January 2024 to 31st December 2026, subject to renewal on 31st December of each year.
- Capturing and editing photos of physical events and activities organized by FNF South Asia.
- Managing the entire production process of photo highlights.
- Arranging for the printing of photos.
- Candidates must possess the following:
- Proficiency in photography, demonstrating strong skills in the field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in photography.
Please send us your proposal, expected remuneration, and portfolio by the 30th of November 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected people will be contacted.