The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for a freelance copy editor(s) in an effort to optimize the quality of our content from 01.01.2024 until 31.12.2026.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and edit the texts for:
- content and flow
- logical structure
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring that the texts are in line with our internal writing guidelines
- Checking facts with authors
- Writing captions and teaser texts
- Copy edited and proofread finalised document
- Excellent written English language skills.
- At least five years prior experience with copyediting.
Please send us your resume, sample work and an indication of the honorarium expected (charge per word) and for rates for short deadline i.e. 24 Hour assignments, latest by 20.10.2023 at email@example.com.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom reserves the right to freely assign the articles to be edited by various copy editors. The chosen candidates are not entitled to any minimum number of articles being assigned. Only selected candidates will be contacted.