Call for applications
Call for Communication Intern
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of liberal democracy; respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation. We work with several partner organizations globally to achieve this goal.
The South Asia Regional and India Office, headquartered in New Delhi is inviting applications from skilled and motivated young individuals for an internship in its Communication Department. The communication intern understands the young generation’s insights and speaks their language. The well-executed communications strategy of FNF is essential to ensure high visibility of the initiatives as well as to convey our and partner organizations’ success stories better to various stakeholders and broader audiences. The intern can gain knowledge about the work environment and work ethics as well as skills in planning, management, coordination, and administration skills.
Duration: January – March 2023 (3 Months).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Graduate or undergraduate students in the last phase of their studies or recently passed out.
- Preferred academic disciplines are Journalism, Advertisement, Project Management, and PR
- Interest in politics, civil society, media, social media, advertisement, culture, and society
- Excellent command of the English language
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Creativity and competence in handling our social media channels
- Basic MS Office skills
- German language skills preferred
What a day at FNF may look like:
- Working with FNF Partners to produce blog posts and news features for the FNF website and social media channels.
- Working with the Programme Team to support the preparation of articles, speeches, and other communication products which will be identified in principle at the outset, and refined at periodic intervals
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting new developments on global emerging topics
- Identify opportunities for further public relations work around FNF programs
- Co-operation in organizing Events
- Any other task as per the need of the organizational requirement.
- Excellent working conditions
- Network with the partner organizations
- Multiple events and workshops
- Monthly stipend of INR 25,000/-
- Certificate on successful completion of the internship program
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com latest by 31st December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information about us may be found at https://www.freiheit.org/south-asia