Call for Application
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organisation headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of a liberal democracy; respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom and digital transformation. We work with several partner organisations globally to achieve this goal. The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is currently accepting applications for the position of Administration Assistant. We encourage skilled and motivated young individuals to apply and join our team.
This role requires a driven individual who will fully embrace, promote, and embody our core values. The incumbent will be responsible for various tasks, including:
- Reception and administrative duties such as handling calls, receiving visitors, and maintaining visitor records.
- Managing local staff attendance and leave records.
- Selection and management of vendors, procurement, and inventory oversight.
- Assisting in event management and logistics coordination.
- Providing secretarial support.
- Updating office databases, including the Foundation’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Undertaking any other necessary tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
Qualification and Skills required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in General Administration/Logistics Management or related field
- Proven office management skills including record maintenance, file organization, and coordination
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Alignment with our mission and values
- Preferred, but not required: Knowledge of the German language
How to apply:
Please submit your recent resume/CV along with a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.