Call for Proposal
Looking for Social Media Creative Partner
Looking for Social Media Creative Partner to manage FNF Bangladesh Social Media pages
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is a German liberal foundation promoting civic education on digital transformation, market economy, right to information and good governance in Bangladesh.
The Project Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF Bangladesh) in Dhaka is looking for a creative partner in an effort to optimise the quality of our digital contents from 01 February 2023 until 31 December 2023 in a retainer basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Executive FNF Bangladesh Social Media strategy
- Handle all FNF Bangladesh Social Media platforms
- Design posts/artworks
- Design mini animation videos
- Write short articles
- Conduct digital events and live sessions on Social Media platforms
- Monthly reporting on Social Media pages developments and reach
- Fair knowledge on podcasting/production
- Good knowledge on boosting/paid promotion
- Extensive knowledge on SEO
The chosen creative partner have to study and understand the values of FNF and the nature of work in Bangladesh and abroad, going through FNF’s social media channels and websites and follow FNF’s corporate design guidelines, and adhere to the respective Terms of Reference.
The partner must have:
- Great believer of Freedom/Liberalism/Liberal values
- To be able to work on short notice, ad-hoc
- Experience in handling corporate accounts
- Experience in handling international and local NGOs
- Understanding corporate design guidelines
- Should be strictly following the GDPR compliance
If you are interested, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 January 2023 with the following:
- E-mail Subject mentioning: Creative Partner_FNF Bangladesh_Your company/organisation name
- Your updated portfolio
- Samples of your previous creative works
- Expected remuneration for each duty
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom is a foundation for liberal politics in the Federal Republic of Germany. It aims to promote the goal of making the principle of freedom valid for the dignity of all people and in all areas of society, both in Germany and abroad. With the safeguarding and the development of its statutory projects (civic education and dialogue, sponsorship of the talented, research and political consultation, and archive-work), the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom wants to contribute to shaping the future. We believe that the pursuit of liberty is an essential goal of humanity.
FNF is an equal opportunity employer