[CLOSED] We are looking for an Assistant and Driver!
The Indonesia Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is hiring an Assistant and Driver
The full-time position - based in Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, Kebayoran Baru - is open to Indonesian nationals only. FNF is a Foundation from Germany, which promotes Democracy, Market Economy and Human Rights by cooperating with national and regional NGOs and Think Tanks in Asia and around the world. We offer competitive pay, a pleasant work-environment and being part of an international team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving the Project Director and other staff to FNF programs and appointments.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning of the office car, maintain log sheet records.
- Logistical support and assistance for FNF events.
- Preparing and liaising logistical documents such as: visa, work permit, stay permit, residential document for the Project Director and his/her family.
- Communicating with government agencies and partners.
- Delivering letters, documents and publications.
- Assisting the maintenance of the FNF office Jakarta by ordering and supervising repair and maintenance work.
- Responsible for the purchase of office furniture, stationary and other office items.
- Coordinating the purchase, general maintenance and repair of Information and Communication Technology at the FNF office.
- Ability to drive a car.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Appreciation of work in a multicultural office/organization.
- Desire to work for democracy, human rights, and market economy.
- Willingness to travel.
Information about FNF Indonesia: https://www.freiheit.org/id/indonesia
FNF Code of Conduct: https://www.freiheit.org/de/code-of-conduct
We are no longer accepting application.