Call for applications
Call for Program Manager
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organisation headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of a liberal democracy; respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom and digital transformation. We work with several partner organisations globally to achieve this goal.
The South Asia Regional and India Office, headquartered in New Delhi is inviting applications for the post of Program Manager from competent, skilled and motivated young people to apply for work with our Team. It is a role-driven position that the job-holder must fully comply with, promote and live our core values. The incumbent shall be responsible for the following major jobs:
- Conceptualize, lead, track and optimize projects in close cooperation with partners.
- Design, facilitate and moderate workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Budgeting, program management and its evaluation
- Conceptualise and manage online seminars on topics relevant to the foundations work
- Draft reports about the Foundation’s activities and other issues
- Draft concept notes and applications for third-party-funding (specifically EU funding)
- Represent the Foundation in local, regional and international fora
- Build and cultivate relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Follow-up the political and social development of India and draft analytical reports for internal and external communication
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with NGO/INGOs
- Strong project planning, budgeting, management and evaluation skills
- Network among NGOs and other relevant organisations
- Interest in politics, civil society, media, culture and society
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Personable and professional demeanour
- Responsible and sensitive to confidentiality issues
- Hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Commitment to our mission and values
- German language skills preferred
The term is limited until 31 December 2023 and will be extended subject to performance and availability of project funding.
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 22nd July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.