[CLOSED] We are hiring for Program Assistant and Communications Officer (Malaysia Project)!
This vacancy is now closed and we no longer accepting any applications.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), a German non-profit organization based in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill the position of
PROGRAM ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (MALAYSIA PROJECT)
While the position is based in Jakarta, it relates to FNF´s activities in Malaysia: https://www.freiheit.org/malaysia. In Malaysia, FNF and its local partners conduct activities with various partners in politics and civil society to promote democracy, human rights, and the rule of law. The PROGRAM ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER will assist the FNF Program Manager Malaysia in planning and implementing these programs. He/she will also create and disseminate content for FNF´s social media communications regarding all FNF activities in Malaysia. This position is open to Indonesian nationals only.
- University Degree
- Indonesian citizen
- Interest in democracy and human rights issues
- Very good English skills (German is not essential but an advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to operate with Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop, Canva or other editing tools
- Excellent social media skills including online marketing strategy and skills
- Capability and willingness to deal with administrative issues
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
This vacancy is now closed and we no longer accept any applications.