Call for applications
Consultant for Bhutan
About the organization
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organisation, which promotes the ideas of liberalism and liberal values through its work in areas like civic education, rule of law, economic freedom, and human rights. FNF through its partnership with policymakers, NGOs, think tanks, and business leaders work to build a strong democracy with responsible citizens who actively take part in political processes and express their opinions freely.
FNF in New Delhi serves as the Regional office in South Asia. In South Asia, we have offices in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. FNF is exploring to work in Bhutan.
Scope of the work
To start with, a consultant will be hired to explore and implement activities in Bhutan based on FNF’s work and values. The timeline of the project is March-December, 2022.
- Write 3-4 articles on current issues/ events in Bhutan
- Organize and conduct 2-3 South Asian Webinars in a year on contemporary issues relating to Bhutan
- The visit of a high-profile delegation is subject to travel restrictions permitting. Kindly submit a separate quote for the respective deliverable.”
- The applicant should have at least 10-15 years of experience working with non-profit organizations/ international development organizations.
- The applicant has a good network with policymakers, politicians, and civil society organizations.
- The applicant has an inclination towards liberal values.
- The applicant must have a good working knowledge of social media marketing tools.
- The applicant should be willing to travel.
- High-quality documentation, research, and communication skills are a must.
- Applicants should be able to work on assigned tasks with the least supervision.
- The applicant should have knowledge of the respective country; culture, tradition, politics, etc.
Kindly send proposals to Nupur.email@example.com, , not later than 15 February, 2022. The proposal should display the profile, work of the applicant along with few references.