Call for proposals
Terms of Reference for Travel Management Vendor
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi seeks a Travel Management vendor to provide full and comprehensive travel management for PAN India and International destination.
Nature of Service:
- Air ticketing, visa service, travel insurance and reservations with hotel and car rental.
- Information on country visa requirements , immigration clearance, foreign exchange control regulation and other government restrictions
- Delivery of airline tickets within 4hours of receipt of FNF travel and seat assignments on flights and issuance of boarding passes where possible.
- Reconfirmation and revalidation of airline tickets, re-issued tickets which are returned as a result of changed routing or fare structure and travel itineraries of the traveller.
- Timely notification to Travelers of airport closing , cancellations or delays in flights, trains
- Investigation on any complaints from Travelers and follow up the recovery of lost baggage
- The Travel agent shall assign one POC to assist in coordinating travel management for FNF office.
- The travel agent shall submit a statement of account with supporting documents for reimbursement with each transaction details
- Timeline of credit facility
- Duration of Contract – 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2023.
Please send us your proposal along with your Company profile and two references of the current organization latest by 15.01.2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any further queries, kindly write to the Email Id mentioned above.