Call for applications
Call for Program Assistant
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of liberal democracy; respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation. We work with several partner organizations globally to achieve this goal.
The South Asia Regional Office, headquartered in New Delhi is inviting applications from skilled, motivated, and multi-tasking young people who want to broaden their horizons, enhance their professional skills in project management and assist our Senior Program Manager to promote the concepts of freedom in this part of the world.
Title: Program Assistant, India
Reports to: Senior Program Manager
In this role the Program Assistant will be responsible for supporting project implementation, ensuring quality and results by:
- Providing support to project implementation, guaranteeing quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Supporting the planning, monitoring, and evaluating activities of the project, in coordination with the Senior Program Manager.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Provide program, administrative and operation support in project implementation;
- Assist in organizing thematic online events in coordination with various internal and external stakeholders
- Draft opinion pieces on issues relevant to FNF’s areas of work in coordination with the supervisor
- Maintain up-to-date files and records of project documentation;
- Provide logistical support for workshops and other meetings;
- Coordinate the project-related travel arrangements;
- Support supervisor in communicating the activities
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline with relevant work experience
Your skills and experience:
- A minimum of one year of relevant, practical working experience in policy and development related projects, preferably with hands-on experience in program designing, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Personable and professional demeanor; interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, multi-task, be a team player, be flexible, adapt to shifting priorities, and prioritize work
- Responsible and sensitive to confidentiality issues
- Knowledge of social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Detail-oriented personality
- Commitment to our mission and values
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV and a brief letter of motivation to email@example.com latest by 10th March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.