We are looking for a Regional Programme Coordinator
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) a liberal German foundation, which promotes democracy, market economy and human rights by working with local NGOs and think tanks in Asia and around the world. Unser Budget wird vom Deutschen Bundestag verabschiedet und vom Bundesministerium für Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung (BMZ) vergeben. Wir stehen der FDP nahe.
The full-time position in Bangkok (Ekkamai) is open to native German speakers only.
Scope of work
- Support the Regional Director South East and East Asia regarding the administration of the Foundation's regional projects as well as the ongoing and annual reporting to the Foundation’s donor.
- Oversee the monitoring of the Foundation's activities in the region, ensuring compliance with goals and indicators.
- Support the implementation of activities related to the Foundation's alumni network in the region, fostering engagement and meaningful connections among FNF alumni.
- Manage applications from Southeast and East Asia for training programmes at the Foundation's International Academy for Leadership (IAF, Gummersbach).
- Liberal convictions.
- German as mother tongue German language and fluent in English.
- Desire to work for democracy and human rights, market economy and free trade.
- Ability and willingness to handle administrative tasks.
- Appreciation of work in a multicultural office / organisation.
- Willingness to come to the office four days per week.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Find Out More
To apply, please send your CV, a one-page cover letter including your motivation and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30th, 2023