FNF Vietnam is now open for Internship
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom is a Germany's liberal NGO, working in Vietnam from 2012 with the mission of promoting the market economy in Vietnam through cooperation projects, exchanges and training programs. We are open for a 3-month internship (can be extended to 6 months) of graduated or under-graduated Vietnamese students since May 2020. Over the years, we have been fortunate to have highly driven interns help us at the foundation and support us in every part of our work on site.
What we offer:
- the possibility to work in a professional team in an international working environment;
- experience at a German foundation with offices in more than 60 countries in the world;
- experience implementing PR activities, developing communication materials and building content for various social media channels and YouTube;
- a real insight how we and our partners develop and support free market economy in Vietnam;
- a working plan adapted to your personal interests and professional development;
- a monthly allowance and a Certificate of Achievement.
Our candidates ideally fulfill the following requirements:
- be familiar with graphic design and video making software (Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie);
- good knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram);
- ability to take good quality photos of events (workshops, meetings);
- be creative, proactive, ability to work in a team, and a penchant for communication activities;
- have interest in European, Vietnamese politics and economics;
- be able to communicate in English.
Successful candidates support our team in the following activities:
- Supporting the management of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram);
- Supporting the producing of YouTube videos, social media content and design;
- Contributing to running Regional Communication Campaigns;
- Coordinating logistic tasks in events, meetings and conferences;
- Supporting the team with other administration tasks.
- Successful candidate will work at Friedrich Naumann Foundation office in Vienam (Address: 16/11 To Ngoc Van Street, Quang An, Tay Ho District, Hanoi)
- Working time of 5 hours per day, flexi-time, preferably in the afternoon (from 1pm to 6 pm)
How to apply:
Interested candidates please submit your application, including CV and Cover Letter, to Ms. Linh Bui (email@example.com) before 10th May 2020. We are highly appreciate (and it will be a bonus point) if candidates can send samples of written and/or visual that they have developed and designed.
Please contact us for more information.