FNF Philippines Internship Program
The Philippine office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for freedom conducts programs and research on human rights, democracy and rule of law, economic freedom, and curbing climate change.
This is an opportunity for you to experience interning at an international nonprofit political organization and be exposed to planning, and executing programs and research to address real-world scenarios experienced by Filipinos.
We are looking for liberal-minded and innovative individuals who want to be an intern at FNF Philippines, located in the first democratic republic in Asia, home to the “People Power Revolution."
At FNF Philippines, the intern will:
- Provide strategic, administrative, and logistical support to projects and events
- Participate in political research and policy advocacy
- Contribute input to website content and social media communications
Intern applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Interest in international politics, human rights, climate change, innovation, and liberalism
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a multicultural environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Duration: The internship program runs for a minimum of two months, with a flexible start date. Interns are expected to commit at least 200 hours total.
- Gain hands-on experience in nonprofit political organization
- Work closely with experienced professionals in the field
- Develop skills in project management, research, and advocacy
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals and organizations
- Certificate of completion and recommendation letter based on performance
To apply for the FNF Philippines Internship Program, please submit the following documents:
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Cover letter outlining your interest in the internship and how your qualifications align with FNF's mission
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references
- Writing sample (e.g., research paper, policy brief, blog post) showcasing your analytical and writing abilities
- Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship Application - [Your Full Name]." Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2023
Interview Period: June 12-14
Internship Start Date: 3rd or 4th week of June
About Friedrich Naumann Foundation:
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom is a German nonprofit organization committed to promoting liberal values such as freedom, human rights, and democracy. With offices in over 60 countries worldwide, FNF aims to foster an open society where individuals have the opportunity to develop their full potential and contribute to their communities. In the Philippines, FNF works towards strengthening democratic institutions, advancing economic freedom, and addressing pressing social and environmental issues.
Join us in our mission to create a freer and more just society. Apply for the FNF Philippines Internship Program today and make a difference in the lives of Filipinos and beyond. Together, we can advocate for freedom and drive positive change.
For more information about FNF Philippines and our programs, visit our website at https://www.freiheit.org/philippines
To see our ongoing campaigns and past programs, follow us on social media: