Call for Applications
Terms of Reference for Consultant: FNF event in India Week Hamburg 2023
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi will be organizing an Event on “Migration of Skilled Professionals” within the framework of India Week in Hamburg, Germany on 23 November 2023. This half day event will have two panel discussions with speakers from Europe and South Asia/India. More details about the event will be provided on request.
Scope of work:
The consultant will be responsible to carry out the following tasks:
- Support in identifying high profile speakers.
- Coordinating with speakers and participants for the event, particularly for travel arrangements.
- Being the master of ceremonies (MC) for the event and potentially moderator for one of the sessions.
- Taking care of event-related services including but not limited to event kits, participants lists, registration, banners, back drop, catering etc.
- Arrange a photographer or/and videographer for the event.
- Prepare a list of potential journalists who can be invited to attend the event.
- Any other event management support that might be required during the event.
- Organisation of recording of podcasts including identifying studio, moderator etc.
- Submitting the accounts as per FNF’s financial guidelines.
Duration of the contract:
This is a short-term contract for the period 15 August – 15 December 2023. The actual number of days will be based on a detailed work plan that will be developed after the agreement between FNF South Asia and the selected applicant.
Native-level fluency in English
Experience in managing international events, if possible FNF’s events
Should be based in or around Hamburg
How to apply:
Please apply with your CV and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14 August 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a virtual interview.