Working with FNF
VACANCY NOTICE: Office Intern in FNF Vietnam
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is a German foundation devoted to the promotion of liberal principles and to political education. The goal of the foundation is to advance the principles of freedom and dignity for all people in all areas of society, both in Germany and abroad. Founded in 1958, FNF is active in over 60 countries around the world, spanning Europe, Africa, Asia, North and Central America. Within these project countries, our regional offices work to support human rights, rule of law, and democracy. FNF has been working in Vietnam from 2012 with the mission of promoting the market economy through cooperation projects, exchanges, and training programs.
We are now open for a 3-month internship (can be extended to 6 months) of graduated or under-graduated Vietnamese students since November 2021. Over the years, we have been fortunate to have highly driven interns help us at the foundation and support us in every part of our work on-site.
What we offer:
- the possibility to work in a professional team in an international working environment;
- experience in implementing funded projects;
- a real insight into how we and our partners develop and support free-market economy in Vietnam;
- a working plan adapted to your personal interests and professional development;
- a monthly allowance and a Certificate of Achievement;
- and joining events, seminars, workshops, coaching sessions, etc. based on interests, strengths, and FNF’s works.
Our candidates ideally fulfill the following requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal;
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail;
- Energetic and eager to tackle new tasks and ideas;
- Be creative, proactive, able to work in a team, and have a penchant for project and communication activities;
- Have interests in European, Vietnamese politics and economics is a plus.
Successful candidates support our team in the following activities:
- Assist with administrative, financial, and logistic tasks for offices and project activities;
- Assist project communication, e.g., support event organization and develop social media inputs;
- Perform interpretation and translation of documents if required;
- Other tasks as agreed with the supervisor.
- The successful candidate will work at Friedrich Naumann Foundation office in Vietnam (Address: 16/11 To Ngoc Van Street, Quang An, Tay Ho District, Hanoi)
- Working time: 03 days/week; 08 hours/day (flexi-time option can be considered for undergraduate)
How to apply:
- Interested candidates, please submit your application, including CV and Cover Letter combined in one single file in PDF format, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 11:59 PM, October 10th, 2021.
- Please state: “Application for the Intern position” in the subject line. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline.
(Please see attached Job Description)