Call for proposals
TOR for Thematic Consultant
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi will be organising a conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka from 24th to 27th May 2022. The conference will focus on Minority Rights: linguistic minorities, indigenous people and displaced people. The session will have speakers from Europe and South Asia. Interested applicants will be provided with the concept note for the session on request.
Scope of work:
The consultant will be responsible to carry out the following tasks:
- Conduct a risk analysis of thematic areas and topics of discussion
- Identify speakers from South Asia and Europe
- Contact and book FNF approved speakers
- Coordinate travels of speakers with logistics consultant
- Moderate a few sessions during the conference (if required)
- Background in working on minority rights
- Relevant network
- Understanding of the political situation in Europe and South Asia
- Native-level fluency in English
- Good communication skills
How to apply:
Please send a recent resume/CV, expected remuneration, and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com latest by 15th March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.