Call for Proposals
TOR for Cinematographer
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a cinematographer for the upcoming events in 2023.
Scope of work:
The cinematographer will be responsible for the following deliverables for each event:
- Pre-event: Create and produce a 30 sec trailer
- During the event: Create two short 30 sec reels for social media
- Create glimpses video of less than 5 mins
- Editing raw footage of a panel discussions/interviews for the FNF YouTube channel
- Drawing storyboards and envisioning the structure/components of a video
- Shooting and editing video interviews of the stakeholders
- End-to-end production of the video and photo highlights of the events.
- Strong photography and videography skills
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years in the field
- Relevant education.
The cinematographer will be engaged from 1st February - 30th December 2023.
How to apply:
Please send us your proposals and links to your most recent work by 15th of January 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.