Call for proposals
Consultant - Nepal
About the organization
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organisation, which promotes the ideas of liberalism and liberal values through its work in areas like civic education, rule of law, economic freedom and human rights. FNF through its partnership with policymakers, NGOs, think tanks and business leaders works to build a strong democracy with responsible citizens who actively take part in political processes and express their opinions freely.
FNF in New Delhi serves as Regional office in South Asia. In South Asia, we have offices in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. FNF plans to expand its work in Nepal.
Scope of the work
To start with, a consultant will be hired to explore and implement activities in Nepal based on FNF’s work and values. The timeline of the project is February-December, 2023.
- Write 3 articles for 700-1000 words on current issues/ events in Nepal
- Organize and conduct minimum 2 South Asian Webinars in a year on contemporary issues relating to Nepal
- Support in identifying and fixing appointments for resources persons for a FNF South Asian conference and FNF high profile visit in Nepal. Also, support on media coverage.
- The applicant should have at least 10-15 years of experience of working with non-profit organisations/ international development organisations.
- The applicant has good network with policy makers, politicians, and civil society organizations
- The applicant has inclination towards liberal values.
- The applicant must have good working knowledge of social media marketing tools.
- The applicant should be willing to travel.
- High quality of documentation, research and communication skills is a must.
- Applicant should be able to work on assigned tasks with least supervision.
- The applicant should have knowledge of the respective country; culture, tradition, politics etc.
Kindly send proposals to Nupur.email@example.com, no later than 30 December. The proposal should display the profile, and work of the applicant along with a few references.