Call for proposals
Call for proposals for Copy Editor
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for a freelance copy editor in an effort to optimize the quality of our content from 20.04.2021 till 31.12.2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and edit the texts for:
- content and flow
- logical structure
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring that the texts are in line with our internal writing guidelines
- Checking facts with authors
- Writing captions and teaser texts
- Minimum 5 Articles of no more than 1500 words per month
- Copy edited and proofread finalised document
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Prior experience with copy editing.
Please send us your resume, sample work and an indication of the honorarium expected latest by 15.04.2021 at email@example.com.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom reserves the right to freely assign the articles to be edited by various copy editors. The chosen candidates are not entitled to any minimum number of articles being assigned.