Job Vacancy: Project Manager
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is a German foundation that is at home in 60 countries around the world. At FNF, we and our partners promote freedom, liberalism, democracy, human rights, economic freedom, rule of law, and also curb climate change. As a publicly funded non-profit organization, the foundation focuses on civic education and keeps close ties to Germany´s Free Democratic Party (FDP). We work with government institutions, NGOs, academia, political parties, researchers, students, journalists, activists, start-ups, and artists who share same values and want to join the work for freedom. In Southeast and East Asia region, next to Manila we also have offices in Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta, Seoul, Taipei, Yangon, and in Malaysia. Find out more about our work at https://www.freiheit.org/philippines.
The FNF Manila Office is looking for a
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Supervise and ensure development of capacity building trainings and policy work.
- Conceptualize and write program proposals, concept notes and reports for awareness campaigns on issues to increase public profile.
- Coordinate program plans with partners, schedule activities and frequently monitor the execution.
- Collaborate with Country Director and Finance Officer in developing and implementing annual budgets for FNSt Manila Office.
- Informs Finance Officer of the program budget requirements and changes on a monthly basis.
- Participate in meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars and trainings for the purpose of improving the program monitoring and evaluation of FNSt.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience in coordinating or managing projects related to political work, preferably with an international NGO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino. Working knowledge of German language, a plus.
- Strong familiarity with current political issues/climate in the Philippines
- Demonstrated ability to write concept notes and proposals
- Experience engaging with partner organizations, including government and politically inclined organizations
- Staff management experience and abilities
Send your CVs and application letter to: email@example.com
In your email use the subject:
APPLICATION FOR PROJECT MANAGER - GIVEN NAME/S SURNAME
Deadline for Applications: March 15, 2023