Call for proposals
TOR for Merchandise Printing 2022
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a printer for the period of 01st February 2022 till 31st of December 2023.
FNF South Asia would like to enter into a long-term agreement with a qualified Printing House, to support printing all types of visibility materials. This entails the delivery of ordered printing materials.
23 months of framework contracts will be concluded with one or multiple contractors. The number of orders may fluctuate over time in response to the needs of the organization.
- Printing of office-related supplies such as (Download Annexure TOR):
- High-quality pens
- Visiting cards
- Address stickers
- ID cards
- Tote bags
- Printing for internal communication supplies such as
- Farewell cards, get well soon cards, birthday cards etc.
The contractual obligation will be considered upon the following compliance.
- The printer may only carry out printing requests, only after FNF South Asia has received a sample of the printed work and has approved it.
- The printer will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the printing, binding and delivery of requested materials, ensuring the quality of the print version approved.
- The printer will be responsible for ensuring quality and deadlines related to the print component of the project are met.
Printers working with or having experience with international or German organisations will be preferred. The preferred products should be produced locally.
Please send us your proposals with product photos latest by 31st of January 2022 at email@example.com.
- Please fill the annexure and also submit it with the proposal.
Please send the annexure along with your proposal.