TOR for creative design agency
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a creative design agency for the period of 01st March 2021 till 31st of December 2021.
- Conceptualizing and producing layouts, designs, etc. and providing alternative proposals with three different concepts and designs for each item.
- Creatives for internal communication farewell cards, get well soon cards, birthday cards etc.
- Producing short animations, infographics, web/graphic designs for websites, social media platforms, e-newsletters, mailers, power point presentations whilst following the design guidelines.
- Participating and providing inputs to preparatory meetings for new campaigns/initiatives.
- Designing the PR products/merchandise.
- Minimum of 30 creatives including adaptations per month.
Please send us your proposals latest by 7th of February 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.