Call for proposals
Terms of Reference for Creative Design Agency
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) in New Delhi is looking for a creative design agency.
Conceptualizing and producing layouts, designs, etc., and providing alternative proposals with three different concepts and designs for each item.
· Creatives for internal communication farewell cards, get well soon cards, birthday cards, etc.
· Producing short animations, infographics, web/graphic designs for websites, social media platforms, e-newsletters, mailers, PowerPoint presentations whilst following the design guidelines.
· Participating and providing inputs to preparatory meetings for new campaigns/initiatives.
· Designing the PR products/merchandise.
· Minimum of 20 creatives +30 adaptations per month.
· Willing to work in short deadlines
The shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit 3 mini assignments and the final selection will be done accordingly.
Please send us your proposals latest by the 20th of December at firstname.lastname@example.org.