Call for applications
Call for Internship – Program Management
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation. We work with several partner organizations globally to achieve this goal.
The South Asia Regional Office, headquartered in New Delhi is inviting applications from skilled and motivated young people to apply for a long-term internship to work with our Program Management Team. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work.
Duration: Mid-February – July 2022 (6 Months). This position is only open for Indian Nationals.
What a day at FNF may look like:
- Coordinate with partner organizations in India and South Asia on program management activities
- Attend meetings with senior and leadership-level representatives from our partners
- Assist in organizing thematic online events in coordination with various internal and external stakeholders
- Draft opinion pieces on issues relevant to FNF’s areas of work for publication on our website in coordination with the appropriate program manager
- Supporting program managers with other administrative duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in and access to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Responsible and sensitive to confidentiality issues
- Knowledge of social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Detail-oriented personality
- Commitment to our mission and values
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com latest by 21st January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information about us may be found at https://www.freiheit.org/south-asia