Skip to main content
Countdown to Christmas
Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to International Academy for Leadership (IAF) whose Instagram handle is @iaf_gummersbach. The "Prize" refers to one (1) Adam Smith Sweater, one (1) Fridge Magnet with Evelyn Beatrice Hall quote, one (1) t-shirt ("Uniquely You"), and one (1) Mug "Inhale Freedom".
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 28 December 2022 (German Time, CET). Four (4) winners will be selected at random by The Promoter on 30 December 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date. Prizes will be sent out during January 2023.
- The Promoters competitions with entry via Instagram. Four (4) winners will be chosen at random from all entrants. Each winner will win one of the abovementioned prizes.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Several entries per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by commenting their favourite gift idea and whom they would gift it (tagging optional) @iaf_gummersbach and following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address and email address of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.