Vacancy: Finance & HR Administrator (f/m/d) in Central Europe and Baltic States
The position of Finance & HR Administrator in Central Europe and Baltic States in the Prague office is available from January 1, 2024 on a full-time basis with 40 hours per week, limited until December 31, 2025 (with potential extension).
Interesting and varied work in a global organisation promoting the values of open society, liberal democracy, human rights and the free market economy.
Your core activity will be the largely independent handling of financial and personnel administrative processes of the office in Prague.
Your activities in detail:
- Advising the team on financial matters in accordance with the funding guidelines of the German funding agencies and the requirements of the Foundation's office in Germany (as this is a very specific area, the necessary training is provided)
- Detailed planning and monthly monitoring of the budgets
- Checking of all expenditures for compliance with funding guidelines and payment of invoices via online banking
- Cash management
- Accounting of all expenditures via the online accounting system Dynamics Business Central
- Document processing of all payment-relevant documents
- Maintaining permanent files and entering documents in DokuWare
- Keeping the personnel files of the local employees and preparation of the salary payments for the payroll company
Contact and correspondence with all service providers relevant to personnel administration
- Proven knowledge in the financial and personnel administrative field
- Experience in the administration of public funds an advantage,
- Very good English and/or German language skills, both written and spoken,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel) and accounting or ERP software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics),
- Willingness to learn software programs (e.g. accounting, ERP and document digitization)
- Flexibility / team spirit / proactivity / reliability / diligence
Do you feel like supporting our highly motivated and creative team with your talent for numbers and HR? Then please send your application by mail to Ms. Johana Korenkova: Johana.email@example.com until 15.11.2023.