Job Vacancy: Project Manager Central Europe and the Baltic States
As of 1st September 2022 (or earlier), the position of a Project Manager for Central Europe and the Baltic States at the Prague office will be filled full-time (40 hours/week) at least until the end of 1st September 2023 (with a potential extension).
Dynamic work in a global foundation promoting values of open society, liberal democracy, human rights and free market economy. Possibility to bring own project initiatives, possibility to improve soft and hard skills during workshops and trainings. Possibility to visit and co-organize international events, including travelling within EU countries. Financial remuneration according to Czech standards.
Planning, organization, implementation and follow-up of projects in Central Europe and the Baltic States, e.g.:
• Planning, implementation, follow-up and documentation of projects and events in the region (international conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.)
• Participation in the press and public relations work for the projects supported
• Communication with partner organizations
• Establishing and maintaining contacts and networks
• Monitoring of the political situation in the project countries.
• Completed relevant university studies or comparable degree (at least bachelor)
• Good knowledge of the current political situation in Europe
• Good knowledge of the liberal environment and liberal commitment
• Organizational skills, teamwork, accuracy, reliability
• Good computer skills (Office programs)
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English (C1/C2)
• Very good command of German
Please send your written application (in PDF format) along with your short cover letter to email@example.com by 31th July 2022.