Job Vacancy: Regional Project Officer Economic Freedom and Human Rights
The full-time position, based in Bangkok (Ekkamai), is open to Thai Nationals only. FNF is a liberal Foundation from Germany, which promotes Democracy, Market Economy and Human Rights by cooperating with local NGOs and Think Tanks in Asia and around the world.
- Planning, implementation and documentation of conferences, seminars, workshops, research projects, publications and study trips related to Economic Freedom and to Human Rights in Southeast and East Asia in cooperation with FNF partners (NGOs, Think Tanks)
- Organizational and operational support of FNF partners
- Production and dissemination of publications and social media content
- Project administration and financial management, incl. preparation of accounting documents
- Liberal convictions, incl. appreciation of Capitalism, Market Economy and Free Trade
- Interest or experience in Democracy, Economics and/or Human Rights
- Very good English, written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Economics, Int. Relations, Law or related fields
- Ability to prioritize, manage time efficiently, meet deadlines, and perform administrative tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate and work as a team member with international colleagues and partners
- Willingness to travel internationally
Please send your CV, a one-page cover letter including your motivation to apply and a recent photo to email@example.com by September 23rd, 2022.