We are Hiring
Call for applications on the position of project coordinator in Tbilisi
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is Germany's creative innovation platform for the promotion of freedom throughout society. In more than 60 countries around the world, we work on liberal democracy, market economy, rule of law, and human rights.
The position is to be filled from June 1st, 2022 until 31st of December 2022. The office is in Tbilisi.
Your job is the coordination of projects together with our partners with a focus on liberal topics. You will support the team and our partners in project planning and administration so that projects are implemented according to the foundation's standards.
- Independent event organisational and event planning for FNF’s South Caucasus office, together with FNF’s partners
- Compilation and revision of administrative project documentation, drafting of partner agreements, contracts, etc.
- Development of new project ideas and acquisition of the new partners with a focus on innovation and politics
- Writing reports, such as political analysis, event reports
- Content-related impact control
- Event calculation, budgeting, and reporting
- Maintenance of the contact database of the partners
- Assisting the Head of the Project in scheduling meetings, business trips etc.
- Communication with the regional office of the foundation in Sofia (Bulgaria), as well as the headquarters in Potsdam (Germany)
- University degree in political, social, and/or economic sciences
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in project management
- Sound knowledge of IT (MS Office programs)
- Profound Georgian and English language skills, German language skills are of advantage
- Willingness to go on business travels
- Excellent analytical skills (orally and in writing)
- Precise and systematic working style
- Flexibility and willingness to go on business travels
- Team-oriented communication skills
We offer the opportunity to work in an international environment, an extremely committed team, in an area of your own responsibility.
Please send you motivation letter and your curriculum vitae to Ms. Tamar Karmazanashvili by Tuesday, April 19th, 2022, in the subject field kindly write "PROJCOOR2022" to firstname.lastname@example.org