Internship : Internship
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) Korea in Seoul offers internships to qualified young liberal-minded individuals. Our interns participate in all activities of the Foundation and have their own responsibilities and work assignments. An internship at the FNF Office in Seoul is a good opportunity to get first-hand and professional work experience in an international non-profit organization.
We are currently accepting internship applications for 2025.
We expect from Applicants:
- Assisting in all fields of our everyday work.
- Ability to carry out research and to write articles and reports in English plus either German or Korean.
- Cooperation in organizing FNF events (conferences, seminars, workshops, visiting programs, etc.).
- Assist with updating our website and social media profiles.
- Ability to work with MS Office. Hancom Office, Photoshop and other standard programs would be a plus.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants must be, at least, in their second year of undergraduate study at the time of application.
- Interest in domestic and foreign policy of Korea, as well as in Politics and Economy in general
- Excellent command of the English language plus advanced knowledge of either German or Korean.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently in an international work environment.
- Available for 6 to 12 weeks
- This internship opportunity is available for those who are required to undertake a mandatory internship as part of their academic program.
Our service for interns in our office:
- Excellent working conditions (individual working place, PC, access to the Internet, etc). The entire office infrastructure is at your disposal.
- Access to local and international events in Seoul related to the mission and work of FNF, whether organized by FNF or other organizations.
- Contacts to local and international partners of FNF, in Korea and internationally.
- Motivation Letter (Please explain why you are interested in the internship, what it is that makes you a strong candidate and what your expectations of the internship are).
- Curriculum vitae
- Time of the internship: We accept applications throughout the year. Please include your preferred dates for the internship in your application.
- We recommend to apply at least three month prior to your intended internship period.
Please send your internship application to Sophia.Brachtendorf@Freiheit.org.
Corona – measures:
Please check the website of the nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate (Berlin, Bonn, Frankfurt and Hamburg) for up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 measures.
The FNF is not able to provide you with funding or a health insurance during your internship in Korea, but we are offering a compensation of up to 500 Euro/Month.