WORKING WITH FNF
VACANCY NOTICE: Finance Assistant
Location: No 16, Lane 11, To Ngoc Van Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Starting time: 01.11.2022, one-year contract with possibility of extension
Probation period: 02 months
Application deadline: October 09, 2022
Who we are
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is Germany’s liberal foundation. All of our work is guided by liberty as its fundamental value. Being active in Germany and in around 60 project countries worldwide, we promote freedom, human rights, the rule of law, and market-based economy FNF briefs decision makers in Berlin and publishes reports. With a wide range of topics such as Education, Digital and Open Society, Future of Market Economy and International Issues, we facilitate dialogues, organize conferences and invite experts for increasing exchange between Vietnam and Germany. The Foundation opened its office in Vietnam in 2012
Accounting and finance:
- Receive and check the legitimacy of invoices and documents according to internal regulations and Vietnamese laws.
- Manage the system of documents (hard copies and soft copies).
- Carry out the collection and payment procedures.
- Use internal accounting software: record data, scan and upload documentation, inventory.
- Prepare financial statements as required by the Regional Office.
- Collaborate with Project Officers to reply internal audit reports.
- Drafting and managing labor contracts.
- Coordinating with the Law Firm to settle salary, tax and social insurance issues.
- Manage office lease contracts and annual insurance contracts.
- Report work as required.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Careful, honest, work well with numbers.
- Foreign languages: fluent in English. Knowing German is an advantage.
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Economics (Accounting/ Finance is a compulsory subject)
- Proficient in using office computer software. Ready to learn specialized software of FNF.
- Working in a leading German NGO.
- Have the opportunity to study and improve professional skills at home and abroad.
- Receive attractive salary according to the regime for Vietnamese workers in foreign NGOs.
- Social insurance, health insurance, severance allowance according to the law.
- FNF's private health insurance scheme.
Applications in English include:
- Motivation Letter
- Autobiography (CV)
- Relevant certificates and diplomas.
Please send all above documents in one PDF file to: vietnam@Freiheit.org, put the subject of the letter in the form [Application – FA] <Candidate name>
Application deadline: October 09, 2022.