Request for Proposal: Coordinator for our Bilateral Forums - ME 2.0 & TICSF
Brief Project Overview:
The Jerusalem office of Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF Jerusalem) needs a coordinator that can coordinate, manage and moderate two projects of FNF, namely the MIDDLE EAST 2.0 –Palestinian Israeli Young Business Leaders Forum (ME 2.0 Forum) and the Turkish-Israeli Civil Society Forum (TICSF).
Who we are
With a unique Israeli-Palestinian team, FNF Jerusalem aims to be a platform of innovation for enhancing freedom in society, strengthening dialogue with the EU and contribute to the advancement of Israeli-Palestinian dialogue leading towards peace. Together with our partners, we want to strengthen liberal values like the rule of law and democracy, the respect of human dignity with civil and human rights, market economy principles and entrepreneurship and a democratic culture of tolerance and pluralism.
Project Goals and Target Audience
ME 2.0 Forum: In order to strengthen and renew the community of the ME 2.0 Forum we need a coordinator with conflict management background and skills, who will be responsible to conceptualize organize, manage and moderate a minimum of 8 events over the year, which should serve to strengthen and renew the network of Israeli and Palestinian Young Business Leaders. The service provider should also coordinate the building of a new website. The proposal needs creative ideas how to conduct this minimum of 8 events in a meaningful way to strengthen network, build and manage the community, and value discussions on improving cooperation and concrete solutions.
TICSF: In order to improve Israeli-Turkish relations through civil society cooperation, we need new efforts to connect young leaders from both countries, create a podcast/livestreams to reach new audiences, organize one physical seminar in Istanbul and also improve the website of TICSF to become more attractive.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
ME 2.0 Forum: We need a service provider that can:
- Coordinate building a new website for ME 2.0:
- Facilitate sensitive discussions between Israeli and Palestinian young business leaders.
- Organize and manage a series of events (a minimum of 8) for the Israeli and Palestinian Young Business Leaders. The series of events should include:
- one study and trust building weekend seminar with two overnights
- one half day study tour
- a minimum of one zoom event (depending on Corona situation maybe more events will have to be online)
- five physical sessions of 2 hours for knowledge building, networking and value debate and ideation.
The coordinator needs to identify new members and design the events in a way to strengthen the community and activate them for liberal value discussions on improving cooperation and concrete solutions, while considering conflict related sensitivities.
TICSF: we need a service provider that can:
- Maintain and feed the social media channels of the forum (website/facebook/twitter) during the year with relevant content.
- Plan, and organize a young leaders program and competition existing of 8 online sessions with the aim to positively influence the discourse about the bilateral relations between Turkey and Israel and of the young generation in the MENA region in general. The coordinator will have to prepare the participants for a competition, a weekend seminar including a campaign building session in Istanbul.
- Organize a minimum of one online meeting of the Israeli and Turkish core group to present and discuss the goals of 2022
- Conceptualize, prepare, coordinate and moderate two podcasts or livestreams with content from both sides to broaden the audience.
The service provider has to coordinate all events in close communication with FNF Jerusalem and in the case of TICSF also with FNF Istanbul.
Criteria for Selection, Timeline and Budget
We expect you to send a proposal including price offers for the coordination of:
ME 2.0 Forum:
Per one zoom meeting; per one physical meeting; per one study tour; per one weekend seminar (with one overnight) as described above.
Per one core group zoom meeting; per one facebook livestream event; per one Turkish Israeli Young Leaders Program (see according a.m. description); per ongoing management of the TICSF social media Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Deadline for submission is February 24th, 2022
Please send to Joanna Kamel at email@example.com.
Please also send us your relevant credentials to provide these services. We will then select according to the criteria of the ability and quality to provide such services and price.
In case you only want send a proposal for only ME 2.0 OR TICSF, you can certainly do so.