Request for Proposal: Branding Materials
Brief Project Overview:
The Jerusalem office of Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF Jerusalem) needs unique branding materials to visualize values and identity of its unique team and value-based activities in Israel and the Palestinian Territories.
Who we are
With a unique Israeli-Palestinian team FNF Jerusalem aims to be a platform of innovation for enhancing freedom in society, strengthening dialogue with the EU and contribute to the advancement of Israeli-Palestinian dialogue leading towards peace. Together with our partners, we want to strengthen liberal values like the rule of law and democracy, the respect of human dignity with civil and human rights, market economy principles and entrepreneurship and a democratic culture of tolerance and pluralism.
Project Goals and Target Audience
While FNF Jerusalem is mainly known through its strong Israeli and Palestinian partners, it wants to improve its own visual brand recognition through branding materials especially targeted towards young adults on both sides. Referencing liberal values and using the general FNF brand (the supersign “F”), we want to have attractive quality branding materials matching our values and contributing to our visibility.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
We need a supplier that can deliver on-demand a series of unique and high-quality branding materials to FNF. The supplier needs to be able to use new designs (see Call for Proposal: Cartoon mascots), our branding of FNF, especially the “F” supersign (picture at the end) and ideally also come up with other good ideas to fulfill the above goal. We want the branding material to fit for an innovative startup environment the same as a creative NGO environment caring for liberal values.
Concretely we need price offers (per piece/higher volumes) and examples (photo that can be “photoshopped”) of the quality that you would deliver for it:
- Arabic coffee cups (see: https://www.flickr.com/photos/serdal/27344151441) in white with supersign “F” and potentially some pattern
- textile bags (like: https://www.dedicatedbrand.com/en/men/tote-bags/tote-bag-torekov-peas-and-love-off-white) in white with supersign “F” and cartoon skyline on one side and some text on the other side.
- notebooks with supersign “F”, cartoon skyline and cartoon mascots
- folders in same design
- quality pens with cartoon skyline and supersign “F”
- quality bookmarks with supersign “F”, Cartoon skyline and text
- sticker-set with cartoon mascot birds (like: https://www.123rf.com/photo_101853779_sticker-set-with-funny-sharks-in-cartoon-style-vector-illustration.html)
- lanyard keychain in blue with words “Key to Freedom” on one side and logo on other
- branded surgical masks (paper not textile)
- white T-Shirts with Supersign and cartoon-Skyline on one side and text on the other
- socks branded with supersign “F” and the three FNF colors
- Hoodies in FNF colours (Blue as above in design-link, Magenta, White)
- Baseball-caps with supersign “F” and cartoon-Skyline
- Pop-sockets for mobile phones with supersign “F”
- Branded cube boxes that can be used to sit on and can be piled
- Other branded objects that people relate with Jerusalem (embroideries, pottery etc.)
Criteria for Selection, Timeline and Budget
We expect you to send a photos matching the real quality you can deliver on-demand together with a proposal including price offers for above objects (one piece/higher volume) plus creative ideas of yours to further strengthen our brand through attractive branding materials.
Deadline for submission is February 28th, 2022
Please send to Joanna Kamel at email@example.com.
You can also send samples and add or link other works of yours to support your proposal. We will then select according to the criteria of quality, creativity and price. In case you cannot deliver all the above materials, leave out where not possible – but consider that the Arabic Coffee Cups, bags, sticker-sets and pens have high priority.