Call for applications
Call for Internship – Program Management
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organisation headquartered in Germany with project offices in over 65 countries. We work on promoting the ideas of a liberal democracy; respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom and digital transformation. We work with several partner organisations globally to achieve this goal.
The South Asia Regional and India Office, headquartered in New Delhi is inviting applications from skilled and motivated young people to apply for a long-term internship to work with our Program Management Team. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work.
Duration: 5 months between August – December 2021.
What a day at FNF may look like:
- Coordinate with partner organisations in India and South Asia on program management activities
- Attend meetings with senior and leadership-level representatives from our partners
- Assist in organising thematic online events in coordination with various internal and external stakeholders
- Draft opinion pieces on issues relevant to FNF’s areas of work for publication on our website in coordination with the appropriate program manager
- Supporting program managers with other administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Recently passed out Graduate or undergraduate Students or in the last phase of their studies
- Preferred subject specialisation in any of the subjects; digital platform regulations, Information technology including AI and Big data, human rights and responsible business conduct, regional integration in South Asia
- Interest in politics, civil society, media, social media, advertisement, culture and society
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in and access to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Personable and professional demeanour
- Responsible and sensitive to confidentiality issues
- Knowledge of social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Detail-oriented personality
- Commitment to our mission and values
- German language skills preferred
- Excellent working conditions
- Network with the partner organisations
- Multiple events and workshops
- Monthly stipend of INR 25,000/-
- Certificate on successful completion of the internship program
How to apply: Please send a recent resume/CV and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information about us may be found at https://www.freiheit.org/south-asia