인턴십 : Internship
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) Korea in Seoul offers internships to qualified young liberal-minded individuals. Our interns participate in all activities of the Foundation and have their own responsibilities and work assignments. An internship at the FNF Office in Seoul is a good opportunity to get first-hand and professional work experience in an international non-profit organization.
We currently pause hiring new interns due to internal reorganization. Once we are able to hire interns again, we will announce it here.
We expect from Applicants:
- Assisting in all fields of our everyday work.
- Ability to carry out research and to write articles and reports in English plus either German or Korean.
- Cooperation in organizing FNF events (conferences, seminars, workshops, visiting programs, etc.).
- Assist with updating our website and social media profiles.
- Ability to work with MS Office. Hancom Office, Photoshop and other standard programs would be a plus.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants must be, at least, in their second year of undergraduate study at the time of application.
- Interest in domestic and foreign policy of Korea, as well as in Politics and Economy in general
- Excellent command of the English language plus advanced knowledge of either German or Korean.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently in an international work environment.
- Available for 6 to 12 weeks
Our service for interns in our office:
- Excellent working conditions (individual working place, PC, access to the Internet, etc). The entire office infrastructure is at your disposal.
- Access to local and international events in Seoul related to the mission and work of FNF, whether organized by FNF or other organizations.
- Contacts to local and international partners of FNF, in Korea and internationally.
- Motivation Letter (Please explain why you are interested in the internship, what it is that makes you a strong candidate and what your expectations of the internship are).
- Curriculum vitae
- Time of the internship: We accept applications throughout the year. Please include your preferred dates for the internship in your application.
- We recommend to apply at least three month prior to your intended internship period.
Please note that we currently pause hiring new interns due to internal reorganization. Once we are able to hire interns again, we will announce it here.
For any queries, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Corona – measures:
Despite the pandemic, you can still join FNF Korea for an internship, but you might need to go through a 10-day quarantine.
Please check the website of the nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate (Berlin, Bonn, Frankfurt and Hamburg) for up-to-date information.
The FNF is not able to provide you with funding or a health insurance during your internship in Korea, but we are offering a compensation of up to 500Euro/Month.