Call for applications
Call for Applications: Consultant for the administrative support of our work
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a consultant for the administrative support of our work for the period of 15th April 2021 till 30th September 2021.
- Coordinate the organization of activities pertaining to the focal area Market Economy in cooperation with partner organisation, specifically the Online Business Dialogue (OBD) Restart Asian Economies. For the latter, the responsibilities include:
- Facilitate partner organisations in identification of relevant speakers
- Coordination with regional communications officer and with partner organisation on venue (for in-person events, or, as long as in-person events are not possible, with the admin of the web conferencing system)
- Facilitation of briefing of speakers
- Facilitation of briefing of moderator on issue at hand in the individual countries, including draft of questions
- Co-moderate when required
- Support the Regional Communications Officer in identifying journalists to report on the events in the series
- Coordination with partner to ensure compliance with funding guidelines
- Contribution to communication initiatives of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation:
- Identify target audience in Germany
- Identify topics of interest to a German target audience
- Conceptualisation of campaigns aimed at a German target audience
- Occasional articles in English as well as in German
- Minimum five years of experience in a relevant field
- German proficiency level of at least B2 in accordance with the European framework of reference for languages or equivalent
- Identification with the values of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- Based in a country in South Asia
Should you wish to apply for the assignment, please write to us until 15 April 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org along with references and your honorarium expectations.