Call for Applications
Call for Program Manager (Pakistan Office)
PROGRAM MANAGER (PAKISTAN OFFICE)
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Islamabad office is looking for a suitable team member (m/f/d) for the Program Manager post, with minimum graduation qualification, post-graduate with a degree in social science, law, economics, management or related subject preferred, and at least three years of experience in some reputed organisations.
Interested candidates can email their applications (motivation letter and detailed CVs) until 7th August 2023 to email@example.com
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The nature of employment includes the following duties, in addition to such auxiliary responsibilities as may be required in the office from time to time:
Responsible for the management of the Pakistan project activities as assigned to the employee:
- Functions as contact person/liaison to the Partners assigned, government agencies and the key persons relating to the Project.
- Design, source, supervise and implement seminars, workshops and training, including their evaluation.
- Maintain and update activities and share the yearly programme and list of activities.
- Produce and manage briefs, reports and assessments on issues identified in line with research and recommendations (e.g. writing articles for FNF South Asia/Pakistan)
- Managing publications, proofreading, writing forewords, layout, editing and distribution of books to target audiences
- To maintain the contacts data bank, photo database online and in the sharing drive of events and activities the employee coordinates.
- Prepare briefing packages for FNF International visitors, escort them if required and ensure logistical support.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) for partners with detailed activities, stating objectives and budget.
- Preparing the Annual Plan of Action
- Identify and conceptualize promotional materials and communication campaigns for his/her area of work and coordinate the implementation with the communication officer
- Grant management with the partner organizations: pre- and post-event coordination of activity accounts and their proper documentation (especially follow-up on missing reports and documents) in coordination with the responsible FNF finance manager
- In the absence of the finance manager, coordinate with the partner organizations and the donors to respond to queries.