Internships at FNF MENA
As a civic education organisation, we seek to further the education and provide experience to individuals who are looking to extend and deepen their political knowledge and practice within the framework of Freedom and Human Rights.
Even though the foundation is not a classical training company; however, the regional office in Amman guides interns and integrates them into the everyday working flow.
Through your internship with us, you will gain:
- Insight into the work within international non-profit, political organisations
- Experience working within an international team
- Learning about the country, the people, and the culture of Jordan
- Participating in political events on education, seminars, workshops, and conferences
- Experience with our cooperating partners (from politics, civil society, administration, and media) in the region
- Engagement concerning future-oriented questions regarding the region (digitalization, start-up scene, dialogue between politics and civil society)
The requirements for an internship at FNF MENA and/or Jordan:
A student, ideally with the duty of an internship
Proven interest in politics, society, and economy, especially in Jordan and/or the MENA region
Liberal engagement and a well-marked interest in liberal politics
English knowledge required, Arabic knowledge is an advantage
The minimal duration of the internship is 3 months
If you meet the criteria, then do not hesitate to get in touch with us and send us your CV at email@example.com.