Call for proposals
Terms of Reference: Moderation for online business dialogue ‘Restart Asian Economies’ events
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is an international non-profit organization promoting the ideas of liberal democracy, respect for human rights, good governance, economic freedom, and digital transformation.
The Regional Office of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South Asia in New Delhi is looking for a moderator for the period of 01st January 2022 till 31st of December 2022.
Scope of Work
- Preparation of the event, i.e. research of background information, preparation and finalization of questions for speakers, coordination of event rundown including questions & answers with the speakers via video conference/ telephone/email communication
- Research and identification of relevant speakers
- Moderation of the online event
- Promotion of the event through the performer’s own social media channels
- Creation of an executive summary on the key points after the event to be delivered 5 working days after the event
- Production of an introductory video clip to promote the session in advance
- Production of a summary video clip to promote the event in retrospect
- Briefing and Review video conference prior to and after the event
- Professional vocational training at a reputable institute
- English language knowledge at native level
- Minimum 10 years on-air experience
- Advantageous: Master in Digital Media Ethics
- Based in South Asia
Please submit your applications by 20.12.2021 to email@example.com.