Call for Palestine Desk Coordinator
Coordinator Palestine Desk of the German Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), Jerusalem office. For our Israeli-Palestinian team in Jerusalem we need a coordinator for managing our activities in the Palestinian Territories, analyzing political and social trends, liaising with existing partners and other actors so we can be a platform of innovation for enhancing freedom in society, strengthening dialogue with the European Union and contribute to the advancement of Israeli-Palestinian dialogue leading towards peace. Together with our partners, we want to strengthen liberal core values like the rule of law and democracy, the respect of human dignity with civil and human rights, market economy principles and entrepreneurship and a democratic culture of tolerance and pluralism.
Within a flexible work environment, the responsibilities and duties of the Coordinator Palestine Desk mainly include:
- Liaising with partners, civil society, media, politicians and other actors relevant to FNF
- Designing, planning, managing and documentation of events with partners
- Monitoring and evaluating political developments and FNF work
- Moderating and speaking at events on behalf of FNF
- Any special assignments of the Head of Office.
- Writing reports and analysis
Required motivation, working skills & working experience:
- Good inter-cultural communication skills. Strong motivation to work in a multi-ethnic, multi-religious environment
- Good organizational skills and prior experience in event organization and project administration
- Very good command of computer software skills (Microsoft office, Google docs etc.)
- Genuine interest in politics and the ability to analyze political developments
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to new systems
- Creative and independent thinker and worker
- Academic Degree
- Driving license
- Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic in speaking and writing, Hebrew and German skills a bonus.
Full Time Job (40 hours)
Beginning of assignment: June/July 2021
Send CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com