Join Us as an Intern!
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) Indonesia in Jakarta offers internships to qualified young liberal-minded individuals. Our interns participate in all activities of the Foundation and have their own responsibilities and work assignments. An internship at the FNF Office in Jakarta is a good opportunity to get first-hand and professional work experience in an international non-profit organization.
Currently, we are looking for new interns from May 2021 onwards
We expect from Applicants:
- Assisting in all fields of our everyday work
- Ability to carry out research and to write articles and reports in Bahasa Indonesia or English
- Cooperation in organizing FNF events (conferences, seminars, workshops, public discussion, etc.)
- Assist with updating our website and social media profiles
- Ability to work with MS Office, Powerpoint, and other standard programs would be a plus
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants must be in their last year of undergraduate or graduate study at the time of application
- Interest in human rights, democracy, and climate change issues, or in Politics and Economy in general
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to work autonomously and self-dependently in an international work environment
Internship FNF Indonesia Requirement:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover Letter (Please explain why you are interested in the internship, what it is that makes you a strong candidate and what your expectations of the internship are)
- Official Proof from the university that the intern needs to do an internship
- Intern must bring a laptop
- Your application will be screened internally by our staff;
- The matching applications forwarded to the respective Program Officer cc`ing our Director;
- Interview conducted by Program Officer;
- Intern and our Director sign an internship contract. Usual time period: 3 months.
- Intern will be paid for writing articles for instance, but no fixed remuneration though.
- Internship letter will be issued at the end of the internship.
- Please send complete application document to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Internship Opportunity FNF Indonesia – Your Name – Period
- Internship period time: 3 months
- The internship will be located in FNF Indonesia, Jakarta offline not online